Home Page
Welcome to

St. Peter's Droitwich C of E Academy

"Working together to achieve our best"


Home Page

Frequently Asked Questions

How will the school communicate with parents/carers during school closure?

We will use text and email to keep parents and carers updated on any changes.


How can I communicate with the school during the closure?

The school will be monitoring email address each working day from 8am until 5pm. We will try to respond as quickly as possible. If your enquiry is urgent please call the school office on 01905 772138. The answer machine may not be monitored on a daily basis. 


What should I do if my child has completed all of the work set by the Teachers?

There are a number of websites and learning portals available on the class pages of our school website. These have been recommended by our Teachers. A weekly sheet will be sent with ideas to support work at home along with videos from our school staff on a daily basis. At the end of each video there are daily tasks that your child may want to complete. Don't forget to share your work on our Twitter page #stpfsdroitwich. 


What should I do if my financial situation changes while the school is closed?

If you find that your financial situation changes while the school is in a period of closure please email the school office on to request further information and the school may be able to support you.  


Should I pay for Summer clubs?

Club payment items will not close on Parentpay. If clubs do not go ahead for any reason then refunds will be processed. Your child will not lose their club place and clubs will continue once the school re opens. Payment will be required at that point.  


Should I book hot meals for next term?

It is advisable to book hot meals for after Easter, this is so that our external catering team are ready to supply hot meals to children in school  on their return. With each closure extension notification we will process those refunds promptly (KS2), the funds will then remain in your Parentpay account or can be withdrawn at any time.  For all KS1 and early years parents you will not need to do anything once booked, the cancellations will happen automatically via the school office.


Should I pay for Malvern Residential trip?

You do not need to process the payments at the given deadlines on Parentpay. Please do bear in mind that if the trip does continue then payment will be required before departure. Once we have received a notification from the chosen provider that this trip will not continue then we will be requesting refunds accordingly.   


Will we receive a refund for clubs that did not take place on the spring term?

We are just waiting for confirmation from the after school club provider that they will be issuing refunds. Once agreed, these will be processed via Parentpay. 


We care. We share. We tell the truth.